403 Garth Newel Ln
Hot Springs, VA 24445 United States + Google Map
Carolee and Reid Copeland Concert
Please note that this is the 2nd performance of the program from September 4th
- 2:30pm: Doors open
- 3pm: concert
- 3pm – 3:15: Musical Icebreaker
- To attend the concert in person, reserve your ticket with General Admission.
- For the livestreaming option to watch from home, reserve your ticket with Livestream.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the livestream link.
- Purchase a livestream subscription to all of our summer season concerts at a 50% discount HERE
Cypresses (selections) for string quartet – Antonin Dvořák (1841-1904)
Quintet in A Major, Op. 81 for 2 violins, viola, cello and piano – Antonin Dvořák
Allegro, ma non tanto
Dumka: Andante con moto
Scherzo (Furiant): Molto vivace
Garth Newel Piano Quartet
All summer performances will also be live-streamed!
Purchase a livestream subscription to all of our summer season concerts at a 50% discount HERE
Stay with Us
Complete your Garth Newel experience by spending the night on our 114-acre mountain property. After an evening of music, food and drink, enjoy a short walk to our 1920s Manor House. The spacious and comfortable rooms are quaintly decorated and the original art on display gives you a glimpse into our creative past. A continental breakfast is served in the morning.
The Dining Experience
Garth Newel Music Center has a long tradition of culinary excellence paired with inspiring performances. After many of our concerts our resident chef, Josh Elliott prepares a meal served right in the concert hall. The musicians join the audience in sharing good food and great company.