403 Garth Newel Ln
Hot Springs, VA 24445 United States + Google Map
- 2:30pm: Doors open
- 3pm: concert
- 3pm – 3:15: Musical Icebreaker
- To attend the concert in person, reserve your ticket with General Admission.
- For the livestreaming option to watch from home, reserve your ticket with Livestream.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the livestream link.
- Purchase a livestream subscription to all of our summer season concerts at a 50% discount HERE
Etude Op.25 No.12 (Ocean) – Frédéric Chopin (1810-1849)
Toccata in C minor, BWV 911 – Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
Six Pieces for Piano, Op. 118 – Johannes Brahms (1833-1897)
Intermezzo no.1 in A minor
Intermezzo no.2 in A Major
Troubled Water – Margaret Bonds (1913 – 1972)
Gustave Le Gray – Caroline Shaw (1982 – )
Piano Sonata No. 5, Op. 53 – Alexander Scriabin (1872-1915)
Jeannette Fang, piano
All summer performances will also be live-streamed!
Purchase a livestream subscription to all of our summer season concerts at a 50% discount HERE
Stay with Us
Complete your Garth Newel experience by spending the night on our 114-acre mountain property. After an evening of music, food and drink, enjoy a short walk to our 1920s Manor House. The spacious and comfortable rooms are quaintly decorated and the original art on display gives you a glimpse into our creative past. A continental breakfast is served in the morning.
The Dining Experience
Garth Newel Music Center has a long tradition of culinary excellence paired with inspiring performances. After many of our concerts our resident chef, Josh Elliott prepares a meal served right in the concert hall. The musicians join the audience in sharing good food and great company.