403 Garth Newel Ln
Hot Springs, VA 24445 United States + Google Map
- 2:30pm: Doors open
- 3pm: concert
- 3pm – 3:15: Musical Icebreaker
- To attend the concert in person, reserve your ticket with General Admission.
- For the livestreaming option to watch from home, reserve your ticket with Livestream.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the livestream link.
- Purchase a livestream subscription to all of our summer season concerts at a 50% discount HERE
Suite for Violin and Piano – William Grant Still (1895-1978)
Mother and Child
Piano Trio No. 1 in D Minor, Op. 32 – Anton Arensky (1861-1906)
Scherzo: Allegro molto
Finale: Allegro non troppo
Teresa Ling, violin
Isaac Melamed, cello
Jeannette Fang, piano
All summer performances will also be live-streamed!
Purchase a livestream subscription to all of our summer season concerts at a 50% discount HERE
Fried Chicken on Sweet and Sour Slaw with Apple, Chili Sauce
Baked Orzo Pasta with Roasted Vegetables and Goat Cheese Crust
Various Sides, Salads, and Desserts
Stay with Us
Complete your Garth Newel experience by spending the night on our 114-acre mountain property. After an evening of music, food and drink, enjoy a short walk to our 1920s Manor House. The spacious and comfortable rooms are quaintly decorated and the original art on display gives you a glimpse into our creative past. A continental breakfast is served in the morning.
The Dining Experience
Garth Newel Music Center has a long tradition of culinary excellence paired with inspiring performances. After many of our concerts our resident chef, Josh Elliott prepares a meal served right in the concert hall. The musicians join the audience in sharing good food and great company.