403 Garth Newel Ln
Hot Springs, VA 24445 United States + Google Map
- During these troubling times, the Arts allow us to stay connected and heal. You can help secure the future of the Garth Newel Music Center by using the Register option to make a tax-deductible donation today. Together we will keep the music playing.
- If you cannot make a donation, just click Access the Event to view the concert.
- If you would like to join our meet-the-performers Zoom Icebreakers and After Party, our backstage pass is available to purchase for 5$
3:30pm – Zoom Musical Icebreaker for Backstage Pass holders
4pm – LiveStream
- Preludio. Moderato
- Danze. Allegro
- Canti drammatici. Andante
- Quasi una passacaglia. Allegro
- Canto principale. Cantabile
- Postludio. Adagio
5pm: Zoom Afterparty for Backstage Pass holders
Stay with Us
Complete your Garth Newel experience by spending the night on our 114-acre mountain property. After an evening of music, food and drink, enjoy a short walk to our 1920s Manor House. The spacious and comfortable rooms are quaintly decorated and the original art on display gives you a glimpse into our creative past. A continental breakfast is served in the morning.
The Dining Experience
Garth Newel Music Center has a long tradition of culinary excellence paired with inspiring performances. After many of our concerts our resident chef, Josh Elliott prepares a meal served right in the concert hall. The musicians join the audience in sharing good food and great company.